Private Transfer from Ma'in Hotels to Queen Alia Airport
Travel from hotels in Ma'in to Queen Alia Airport in the comfort of an excellent vehicles with a friendly professional drivers. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and Assist
- One way private transfer with complementary Wi-Fi
- Transfer in a Leisure Private air conditioned vehicle according number of participants with one luggage and one handbag (carry on) per person
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (optional)
- Enjoy a hassle-free departure from Ma'in hotel and transportation to the Queen Alia International Airport with this private transfer service. Meet your driver at the Ma'in hotel, and then relax on the journey to the Queen Alia International Airport. These comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles are staffed by friendly, professional English Speaking Drivers that are available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day to begin your leisure or business trip with a good start.
Relax with a stress-free meet-and-greet service from Ma'in hotel to Queen Alia International Airport. You will be picked up from Ma'in hotel for your 90 minute private transfer. Enjoy comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning, and FREE WIFI.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Price is per person, based on 9 adults per car/vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.