Private Transfer from Wadi Rum to Aqaba Airport
Travel from Wadi Rum to Aqaba Airport in the comfort of an excellent vehicles with a friendly professional drivers. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and Assist
- One-way private transfer with complementary Wi-Fi
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (as applicable)
- Enjoy a hassle-free departure from Wafi Rum and transportation to Aqaba King Hussein International Airport with this private transfer service. Meet your driver at Wadi Rum, and then relax on the journey to Aqaba Airport. These comfortable, air-conditioned leisure vehicles are staffed by friendly, professional English-speaking drivers that are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to begin your leisure or business trip with a good start.
Relax with a stress-free meet-and-greet service Wadi Rum. You will be picked up from your Wadi Rum Camp for your 1 hour and 30 minutes private transfer. Enjoy comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Departure Point :
Your chosen time (waiting time 60 minutes). Recommended pickup time from hotel is 3 to 3.5 hours prior to flight departure.
Return Detail :Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.