Private Transfer: Southampton Cruise Port to Central London Via Stonehenge
Travel in a chauffeur driven private vehicle from Southampton cruise port to London via world famous Stonehenge. Driver will pick you up from Southampton port or nearby hotel / accommodation and take you to London via Stonehenge. Driver will wait up to 2 hours at the Parking area keeping your luggage in the vehicle .
Admission tickets to Stonehenge in not included and must be bought in advance on their website.
If needed passengers can choose a Hotel near to Southampton cruise port as a pickup point.
Price showing here is per vehicle not per person.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer + Parking fee up to 2 hours at Stonehenge
- Meet and greet with a name board at the cruise terminal pickup point.
- 30 minutes free waiting time at the port from pre- requested pickup time.
- Drop off at Heathrow Airport / hotel near the Airport or in London
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets to Stonehenge / Gratuities / Excess luggage charges (where applicable) / Guide
- Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for following areas in London E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and W1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to driver, to cover daily congestion charge . (Effecting from 08th of April 2019)(Only applies for transfers taking place during Congestion zone charging time - Monday to Friday from 07:00 AM to 18:00 PM.
- Waiting charges (30 minutes free waiting time from requested pick up time at the port. 10 minutes free waiting time available for Hotel Pick up. Thereafter £6.00 per every 15 minutes)
- Waiting charges, Christmas day, Boxing day and New years day 50% surcharge is directly payable to your driver as a cash payment.
- You will be provided with a chauffeur driven car service from
Southampton cruise port to central London via Stonehenge.
Your driver will collect you from Southampton Port or Hotel nearby and drive you to your destination by using latest navigation system with live traffic information.
Driver will wait up to 2 hours in the car park with your luggage.
Customers must choose pick up time wisely and provide all necessary details such as ship name, disembarkation time and Stonehenge admission time during booking process.
Driver will meet you at the pickup point located outside the terminal arrival hall with your name board. It is important that passengers provide us with correct disembarkation time shown on their ship itinerary.
Approximate travelling time may take up to
one hour and 15 minutes to reach Stonehenge and up to
2 hours and 30 minutes to reach London.
Admission tickets to Stonehenge must be bought in advance on their official website and carry a printout/hard copy.
Passengers can arrange drop off at Heathrow Airport or hotels near to the Airport.
This private transfer is available to drop off passengers at following post codes areas in London :
Post code area : E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, SW1, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, NW1, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, NW10, NW11, UB1 to UB10, TW1 to TW20
Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for following areas in London E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and W1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to driver, to cover London vehicle tax.
Popular Areas: Notting Hill , Knightsbridge, Earls Court, Chelsea, Islington, Paddington, Kensington, Chiswick, Ealing, Brixton, Clapham Kings Cross, Finchley, Highgate, Euston, St John's Wood, St. Pancras , Strand, Piccadilly, Waterloo, Battersea, Putney, Pimlico, Lambeth, Vauxhall, Westminster, Camberwell, South bank, Fulham, Hammersmith, Mayfair, Marylebone, Marbel Arch, Holland Park, Bayswater, Camden, Wembley, Hounslow, Feltham, Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston, Harrow, Slough, Windsor, Longford, Sipson, Harlington, Hillingdon, Pinner, Hampton, White city, Kensal green, Shepherd's bush, Acton, Uxbridge, Kew
Departure Point :
PortsOcean Cruise Terminal (Berth 46-49), Dock Gate, 4 Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UKCity Cruise Terminal (Berth 101), Southampton SO15 1GZ, UKQueen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal, Southampton SO14 3GG, UKSouthampton Port, Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
AirportsHeathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
OtherSouthampton, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandLondon, UK
Departure Time :MPV+ Private Transfer 1/21/2018 - 10/1/2023
8 Seater Van Private Transfer 1/21/2018 - 10/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Estate Car Private Transfer 1/21/2018 - 10/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Saloon Car Private Transfer 1/21/2018 - 10/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
MPV Private Transfer 4/22/2020 - 1/3/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Southampton, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandHeathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UKHounslow TW6, UKLondon SW7, UKLondon SW4, UKLondon SW5, UKLondon SW6, UKLondon W1W, UKLondon SW1W, UKLondon SE1, UKLondon N1, UKLondon NW1, UKLondon W2, UKLondon W12, UKLondon W14, UKLondon W5, UKStonehenge, Salisbury SP4 7DE, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will send 2nd confirmation 48 hours prior to pickup date confirming meeting point and pickup time at the Port.
- Admission tickets to Stonehenge is not included.
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Waiting charges: 30 minutes free waiting time available after pre-requested pickup time. Thereafter £6.00 charge applies for every additional 15 minutes. Hotel / Accommodation pick up : 10 minutes free waiting time available.
- Waiting charges, last minutes vehicle upgrade charges or Christmas day, Boxing day, New years day 50% surcharge is payable to driver as a cash payment.
- Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for pickups or drop offs at following areas in London E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and W1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to driver, to cover London vehicle tax.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have a health condition that you think the driver should be aware of, Please mention this during the booking process.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Drivers will be wearing face masks and keep the conversion to minimum within the vehicle to stop droplets circulating within the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.