[Private] Valley of The Kings & Beyond
Explore the town of dead in ancient Egypt with an expert .. travel to the other world of the ancient egyptians in this journey of Justice.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Egyptian homemade breakfast (beans, falafel, omlets, cheese & more)
- Bottled water - Bottled water and traditional drinks included.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets to The sites (386 EGP per adult for all sites).
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Medinat Habu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
We will visit the West Bank of luxor and discover the hieroglyph-coated chambers of the Valley of the Kings, the mountain-cut tombs of 62 of ancient Egypt’s rulers, as you learn about the pharaohs once buried here we will visit 3 of the open free tombs in the valley of the kings which your tickets provides. after the valley of the kings we will visit one of the Alabaster (stones) factories to recognize the ancient Egyptian's stones industry and tools .. we will have an Egyptian breakfast there (beans,falafel,omlet,cheese,bread and more) . Then we will visit the stunning 3 terraces mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsuit and then visit the mortuary temple of the king Ramses the 3rd at Habu which is the largest and the most beautiful temple in the western thebes and then we stop to see the towering Colossi of Memnon at the end of the tour. *The tour doesn't include the entrance tickets: Basic tickets to all sites are 386L.E Extra tickets at the valley of the Kings: Tutankhamun 250L.E Photo ticket 300L.E Ramses5 150L.E Seti 1st 1000L.E The tour is private and it can be tailored made to suit your needs. Pick up & drop off at your accommodation in luxor is flexible and included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Stunning 3 terraces mortuary temple of the queen Hatshepsut
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Medinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor Egypt
The mortuary temple of the king Ramses the 3rd at habu.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Temple of Amenhotep the 3rd
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Imhotep Alabaster Luxor, The Theban Necropolis Al Qarnah, Luxor Egypt
Get to know the stones industry in ancient Egypt
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation in Luxor.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.