Private Vatican Highlights Tour - Skip The Line
We are proud to offer the least expensive Private Vatican Highlights Tour available! You will visit all of the must sees of the
Sistine Chapel and
St. Peter's Basilica on this 3 hour tour. Book with us and we assure you of "great fist class service with an exciting guide" who you can understand your needs.
As this is truly a one-of-a-lifetime experience, its best to have a
Private Vatican Tour so that you are not being rushed by a group tour and so that you can explore at your own pace.
With more then 2000 years of Art, History and Religion, there is no better way to explore the Vatican than with our professional English speaking private guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local taxes
- Live commentary
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees - Payable directly to the guide on the day of the tour.
- €21 / Adult
- €12 / Child under 18 years (with valid ID) OR Student under 25years (with valid student ID)
- Free - Under 6 years
- Radio Headsets - Compulsory after 5 people (rental fee of €3/person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
We first visit the largest collection in the world, the Vatican Museums. In these museums we will see the Gallery of the Maps, Tapestries, Old Papal Apartments and the Rooms of Raffaele.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Once in the Sistine Chapel we get to enjoy the fruit of Michelangelo's intensive labor. Mainly the 'Creation of Man' on the ceiling, and the 'Last Judgement' on the alter wall.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Once in the Basilica we will get the chance to see the tombs of past Pope's, Michelangelo's Pieta, the central alter and baldachino designed by the famous architect Bramante. No visit to the Basilica would be complete without looking into the awe-inspiring dome, also built by Michelangelo.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The tour will finish looking over St Peter's Square with a full explanation of the piazza, the special markings throughout it, and the saints and martyrs looking over it.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 4, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- St Peter's Basilica is a holy place of worship and it is not subject to the rules of the Vatican Museums. The Basilica can often close with little or no notice due to religious events and in this case the tour will conclude in the Sistine Chapel.
- All youth / students aged 18-25 years must present a valid photo student ID and document with date of birth. Students below the age of 18 will only be asked to show proof of age. If you do not arrive with the proper documents, the Vatican will not honour the reservation and a new full price ticket must be purchased.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.