Private VESPA Tour in Tuscany from Florence
Nothing speaks ‘romanticism’ more than a tour on a Vespa, a ride through history and style, that can really change the tone of your holiday. The Vespa experience offers an original take on touring Tuscany, while we take care of each and every detail. Leave chaos behind you, enjoy the best of Tuscany’s landscapes from your Italian Vespa and skip traffic like Italians do.
Discover the beautiful Tuscan hills riding a Vespa scooter. Visit three quaint villages during your 6-hour tour with English-speaking guide. Enjoy a homemade lunch with a wine-tasting session in our organic farm. Visit its ancient wine cellar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine, extra virgin olive oil and honey tasting
- Professional tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florence
- Winery visit
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Classico
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Radda
- Entry/Admission - Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
- Entry/Admission - Podere La Piaggia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chianti Classico, Via G. Daverrazzano, 98, 50022 Panzano In Chianti FI, Italy
Stop in this medievan hamlet to enjoy the best view of Tuscan.
Shot as many picture as you like with your Vespa and continue your ride to the next stunning village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Castello di Radda, Localita il Becco, 53017, Radda in Chianti Italy
We will visit the country village of Radda in Chianti, known as part of historical Chianti league.
Grab a coffe and continue your drive to nex destination!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Via Trento e Trieste, 19, 53011 Siena SI, Italy
Castellina in Chianti is a lovely and romantic village. You will notice how full of history is. In fact Castellina in Chianti was built during Etruscan era
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Podere La Piaggia, Localita Piaggia, 50, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
After your tour in the previous villages, you will reach this organic farm where you will have a typical tuscan lunch with their fresh products
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale di Porta Romana, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Bring your valid driving license MANDATORY
- Driving age minimum 18
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.