Private VIP Hot air balloon with visit to west and east bank and camel ride
This is a completely private option for you and your partner or loved one to view the sunrise over the Valley of Kings. Perfect for proposals, birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons and any other occasion, this'll be sure to leave a lasting impression.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Motorboat to transfer to the West Bank
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free visit to west and east bank of luxor
- Free camel Ride
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Hire the smallest balloon available for a truly memorable exclusive flight for between 2 and 20 people, ideal for proposals, special anniversaries and special occasions. This is a completely private option for you and your group wanting to float above the unique valleys of the kings.
Be greeted on the West Bank by members of staff with coffee, tea, and snacks. Once the pilot goes over the pre-flight checklist, they'll brief the ground crew. The take-off is so gentle that most guests don't even realize they've left the ground. As you become one with the wind, lose the sensation of motion and your perception of heights, finally feeling the tranquillity of ballooning.
Take in breathtaking views of Luxor, its ancient temples and tombs, and see the lives of farmers and other locals as your glide over fields, where people irrigate their land, gather crops, and care for their animals.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.