Private Walking Tour of Soviet Potsdam through Red Potsdam
Exciting 3.5-hour, private, walking tour through Red Potsdam with up to 25 people! Learn more about the Allies’ Potsdam Conference in the summer of 1945 after WW2, the Soviet KGB in Soviet Potsdam, and the well-known Cold War town of Potsdam with the Berlin Wall and the world famous Bridge of Spies.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Ticket for public transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Cecilienhof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Market Square, 14467 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
Visit the "historical" city center of Potsdam which was destroyed in World War II.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Soviet War Memorial, Am Bassin, 14467 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
The Bassin Square is today Potsdam's largest city square and lies between Dutch Quarter and French Quarter. There is also the Soviet War Memorial with 400 graves of fallen Red Army soldiers.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Cecilienhof, Im Neuen Garten 11, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
The historical site of the Potsdam Conference from summer 1945.Flexible agreements about visiting the museum is possible.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Gedenk- und Begegnungsstatte Leistikowstrasse, Leistikowstr. 1, 14469 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
The former "Forbidden City" once was a restricted area of the Soviet KGB.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glienicke Bridge, Konigstrasse, 14467 Potsdam, Brandenburg Germany
The world famous Bridge of Spies once was the border between East and West. During Cold War, the Soviet KGB and American CIA exchanged agents here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Babelsberger Str. 5, 14473 Potsdam, Germany
Return Detail :Glienicker Brücke, Königstraße, 14467 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.