Private walking tour old city Barcelona Gothic and Born
Together we will explore the medieval part of Barcelona. Walking through its windy streets, that is not only filled with history and interesting facts, but also restaurants, bars and unique shops.
On our approx 3 hour walking tour we´ll see impressive roman columns, medieval building, very old churches, interesting plazas and much more.
Our guides are from various parts of the world and have 2 things in common, loving Barcelona and love to share what we know of it.
So come along and join us in our tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We will start our tour by going through the famous medieval and Roman neighbourhood that is the Gothic. With its narrow and windy streets this part of the city is very famous for a good reason. There are parts of this neighbourhood that are almost 2 thousand years old. With so much time and many historic events that have happened here, we have a good few stories to tell you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sant Pere, Santa Caterina i la Ribera, Sant Pere, Santa Caterina i la Ribera, Barcelona, Catalonia
This medieval part of the city is more commonly known as the borne. Here will see a beautiful church thats 700 years old, visit the ruins of the city from the medieval times and pass through its streets. This part of the city is where there are many hand made goods, from jewelry to leather bags. Of course there´s many great restaurants also so you can get a good idea where to go for shopping or to eat for the rest of your stay in Barcelona. Our guides will pass on some great tips also of course!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Barcelona Free Walking Tour, Plaça d'Antonio López, 2, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Av. del Marquès de l'Argentera, 20, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.