Private Whale Watching Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Enjoy a private marine eco-activity where you'll be able to witness the power and gentleness of magnificent animals: Humpback whales. You will be guided into the wonders of whales, by a specialized guide ( biologist, naturalist, ecologist) The boat is 27feet long, with cabin and a bathroom. It also has an observation tower. The tour will follow the regulations for the activity, so you will enjoy it as much as possible, without disturbing the whales. Join in and meet these amazing and graceful giants and become a responsible whale watcher!
per adult from
What's included :
- Soft Beverages
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $40 pesos per person port tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Meet your guide and group at the marina at 8:45am (or 1;20pm) to depart no later than 9am( or 1 90pm). Your guide will introduce you to the wonders of humpback whales and the environment on board a boat, as the captain starts looking for whales.
As soon as whales are spotted, you will get close. You will also learn interesting facts about whales and you can ask any questions as your guide will surely explain all that you see. Throughout the tour, you will try to find different groups of whales, but all depends on Mother Nature. Each spotting can last up to 30 minutes in order to have a responsible whale watching activity.
Lunch is provided around noon when the boat turns into a 360° marine view deli-restaurant. You will be back to the marina around 1pm, after having had a lot of fun.
• Vallarta Natours, Calle Popa Muelle I4, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Departure Point :Mr. Cream Pancakes & Waffles, Condominios Marina Sol S/N, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Rain or shine the tour will depart.
- Seasonal operating December to March
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to covid restrictions, maximum 8 passenger per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.