Private WINE and ARCHEOLOGY Tour with Local Guide -starts from Agrigento/Sciacca
• Private Tour led by a LOCAL GUIDE for personalized attention and flexibility
• Scenic day in the Sicilian countryside
• Taste local wines, olives, and olive oil
• Explore the ancient ruins at Selinunte on a guided tour
• Comfortable transport from your hotel by Luxury Mercedes Minivan
• Starting from Agrigento/Sciacca area
This tour combines lovely moments being surrounded by Sicilian rural areas and vineyards set in a delightful location, plus a journey back in time where the Greeks left a unique heritage. The island is renowned for the many outstanding wines, some of them produced in this area which is famous for a great wine and olive oil production. SELINUNTE is one of the most evocative places in Sicily. In the 5th Century BC it was second only to Syracuse. The archeological site includes several temples, part of the excavated ancient city, amazing ruins more than 2600 years old.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Exclusive Tour with Local Guide/Driver
- Guided Tour inside archeological area of Selinunte
- Winery and Organic Olive Farm - Visit & Tasting
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transportation by Mercedes V-Class Minivan
- Entry/Admission - Lago Arancio
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to archeological area
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico Selinunte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Archeologico Selinunte, Via Selinunte, 91022 Marinella di Selinunte, Castelvetrano, Sicily Italy
Pick up by your LOCAL GUIDE at your hotel and drive (1h) on board of a Luxury Mercedes Minivan to the archeological park of SELINUNTE which is the most important archaeological site of the Mediterranean where it is possible to gather the most information’s and materials about the meeting between two cultures: Greeks and Phoenicians. Archaeologists are gradually unearthing an ancient Greek city Inside this marvelous site you will visit the Eastern Hill with three temples, the Acropolis with the ancient city, more temples and many other interesting excavations dating back to the 7th century BC.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lago Arancio, Sambuca di Sicilia, Sicily Italy
Next visit of a renowned local WINERY which is embedded in a charming and unique context. Its variety of excellent wines, cellars and vineyards, olive oil and typical traditional food makes this destination a special place. During the wine tasting session you'll get more familiar with the local grapes from the area.
Finally visit of an ORGANIC OLIVE OIL producer in the Belice Valley. The prestigious "Nocellara del Belice" olive variety has been grown here for centuries. An unrepeatable combination of the local soil and microclimate gives origin to DOP certified table olives and extra-virgin olive oil. Back to your hotel in Agrigento.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Agrigento or Verdura Golf Resort
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No infants allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- ● Wear masks while in enclosed spaces, like vehicles or museums ● Be aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.