Private Wine Tasting at your Place
Santorini is famous for its spectacular scenery and beautiful wine. A wine tasting combining the two just makes sense.
The sights, the sounds, and the tastes...
Starting at the time that you wish (i recommend around 6-7pm) we’ll spend 1,5 hours tasting the best wines i have chosen for you. 4 to 6 wines each of them from different wineries around the island.
Along the way, I’ll put my enologist hat on to tell you all about the history of Santorini’s vineyards, wineries and grapes, during your very own wine tasting session.
This is a private wine tasting at the terrace of your hotel room , which means you get me to yourself and, more importantly, the wine to yourself. You also get to have the wines tailored to your taste.
Whether you’re a professional sommelier or a wine lover, and tasting wine whilst learning about the island and its vineyards sounds like the perfect evening, this wine tasting is for you.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Together with the hotel of your stay we organise a private Wine tasting at your private terrace! You can choose a wine tasting of 6 wines all produced from different wineries only from Santorini island! In this way you can explore the different character of each winery!
(*Combine your wine with a platter of special cycladic products)
• Cycladic products and cheese/ham plater
Departure Point :Imerovigli 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any hotel on Santorini
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We will talk about the indigenous grape varieties of Santorini and taste wine from one of the oldest vineyard in Europe!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.