Private Zakopane Day Trip from Krakow
Get a healthy dose of Polish highland folk culture on a private one-day trip to Zakopane from Krakow. En route, you will have a chance to admire a unique village of Chocholow full of traditional and quaint timber houses, observe regional cheese production at a dairy, and absorb stunning views of the Tatra Mountains in Zakopane. This historic spa town will surely take your breath away! Receive an undivided attention from your guide and enjoy a free hotel pick-up and drop-off in Krakow.
• Private one-day trip to Zakopane from Krakow
• Ideal for travellers eager to learn about highlanders’ customs and traditions
• Receive an undivided attention from a private guide
• Taste regional smoked cheese and see the process of its production
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Krakow are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour with a professional local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- You will start your one-day adventure with a hotel pick-up and a journey in an air-conditioned vehicle to Chocholow, a quaint village comprised almost exclusively of the Polish heritage - wooden houses made by Polish Highlanders. There, you will see the production process of a regional smoked cheese called Oscypek, which is made from salted sheep milk. You will also visit the Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima at Krzeptowki. Then, you’ll proceed to Zakopane, a spa town, where unique and original architecture is overlooked by the snow-capped peaks of the Tatra Mountains. We will stroll through the most popular boulevard in Zakopane–Krupówki–leading to the Gubałówka mountain. Right after that, we will show you the biggest ski jumping hill in Poland, where the world championships is held every winter. Afterwards, supported by valuable recommendations from your guide, you will have free time to spend as you like before the return trip to your Krakow accommodation.
Departure Point :Starowiślna 65, 31-052 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up details will be confirmed on the tour voucher.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.