Pub Tour of London's West End: Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and Soho
Check out London’s best ale houses on a 3-hour historical pub tour of the West End! Led by a friendly local guide, your tour visits five traditional pubs with beer samples included at each stop. Visit locals’ favorites at Trafalgar Square, Soho and Seven Dials – the epicenter of London’s theater scene -- and discover atmospheric pubs down blink-and-you'll-miss-it alleyways near Covent Garden. Hear the history and culture of beer in England, get tips on London's pub scene and enjoy drinking like a local!
Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- 6 beer samples
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Meet your guide near Trafalgar Square in London, and then set off on your 3-hour pub tour of London’s West End.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: West End Theatre District, London England
Popular for centuries as the cultural heart of London, the West End is thronged with theaters, restaurants and galleries; no surprise then, that a thriving pub scene generated within it, and its historic pubs from bygone days are still every bit as popular today.
Start with a visit to a traditional 'boozer' near Trafalgar Square and soak up the ambiance of an authentic London ale house, serving beers, ales and ciders on tap.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Nelson's Column, Trafalgar Square, London England
As you relax inside, your guide will regale you with insider secrets about some of the monuments nearby, like Nelsons Column – the impressive structure in the center of Trafalgar Square.
Stop At: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
After sampling some of the pubs hearty ales, continue your tour with a stroll to Covent Garden – one of London’s most beautiful squares, with a bustling marketplace in the center. Many visitors head straight for the tourist pubs here, but your guide will introduce you to two of the best local pubs, just hidden down side streets, away from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy a traditional snack inside one of them, and hear about the history and culture of beer drinking in the UK and Europe, as well as the ingredients used in different beers like hops and wheat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Soho, London England
Continue to the heart of London’s ‘theatreland’ in Soho and then head inside a pub that’s popular for pre-show drinks. Hear about the city's impressive performing arts and music scene in this world-famous theater district while sitting back and sipping on another ale.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Shaftsbury Theatre, 210 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8DP England
Pass iconic London venues like the Adelphi and the Shaftsbury Theatre.
Stop At: Seven Dials Covent Garden, London WC2 England
Your tour finishes at a pub in Seven Dials – the center point of London’s vibrant West End. Savor your last tipple of the tour and get recommendations about other great London pubs to visit independently!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 4JJ, UK
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Seven Dials, United Kingdom
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years. ID may be required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.