Public North End Neighborhood Tour
At Boston Foodie Tours, we are proud to be a multiple TripAdvisor Award winner, and one of Boston's original food tours.
Our North End Neighborhood Tour offers a view of Boston's Little Italy from the perspective of our founder, a native Bostonian, with topics ranging from best eats to history to crime to movies, and personal stories that you can't Google! We've included some surprises, too, including THREE sites that aren't what they appear to be, and two hidden gems in a very unexpected place. And, if you're lucky, you might meet a neighbor or two!
Groups of up to ten guests. Cost as noted. Cannot accommodate dietary restrictions at this time. Must wear masks unless otherwise directed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Price includes all food, taxes, and servers' gratuities.
What's excluded :
- Tour cost does not include drinks or tour guide's gratuity should guests wish to consider.
- Tour begins at 1:00 p.m. at Tony DeMarco Statue at the corner of Hanover and Cross Streets in the North End.
1st stop, iconic pizza that TripAdvisor ranked the #1 IN THE COUNTRY TWICE! 2nd stop, an exterior visit to the historic Old North Church, followed by tasting of Best of Boston Sandwich, which is sure to be the best Italian sub that you'll ever eat. Then we'll visit two hidden gems: a THREE-TIME Best of Boston Bread Bakery, and a salumeria that was featured on the Food Network's "Best Thing That I Ever Ate". Last up, a pasta course at an award-winning family-owned restaurant that's a fave with locals and celebrities alike! Oh, and a cannoli for the road, but not just ANY cannoli. An iconic one! Have we convinced you to join us?
Departure Point :Tony DeMarco Statue, 191 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :190 North St, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As of May 29, 2021, face masks will no longer be required either indoors or outdoors by the State of Massachusetts. It is up to guests' and team members' discretion as to whether to wear. Separate parties will be seated at separate tables for restaurant finale.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.