Puerto Montt: Half day traditional city tour
Enjoy a half-day tour in Puerto Montt and Puerto Varas city and their main landmarks, with stops and panoramic views.
This tour NOT start from Cruiser ship or from the Puerto Montt port.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- City tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avenida Angelmo Esquina Pacheco Altamirano S/N, Puerto Montt 5480000 Chile
We start from the respective hotels and in the first place we will get the highest point in order to have a panoramic view of Puerto Montt City, we also visit the German Colonists`s monument and get the Pelluco resort.
The Angelmó avenue is of national renown because of its handicrafts stands ,the fishermen´s wharf and Municipal market. We finish the tour in the Chinquihue resort.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monumento a la Colonizacion Alemana, Entre Plaza de Armas y Avenida Diego Portale, Puerto Montt Chile
German Colonists`s monument and get the Pelluco resort.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo Puerto Varas, Calle San Francisco, #666, Puerto Varas Chile
Going along the panamerican highway we will reach Puerto Varas´s highlights, Cathedral.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Philippi Park, Decher esquina Bellavista S/N, Puerto Varas Chile
he Philippi Park was built in honor of the German scientist and botanist Bernardo Philippi. At its summit is the "Monumental Cross", especially when it is illuminated. It was donated by the Lions Club. The park has a path that ends in a viewpoint of 30 meters high, from where you can see the whole city, Lake Llanquihue and the volcanoes Calbuco, Osorno and Puntiagudo.
Pass By: Lago Llanquihue, Puerto Varas Chile
we will be going around the beautiful Llanquihue lake and if the weather permits it, in the background the Osorno Volcano will be observed.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Passengers with symptoms of COVID cannot take the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.