Puglia bike tour 3 days Self-Guided
Salento bike tour, a 3 days self guided cycling tour of Lecce and its surroundings to discover Puglia and Salento by bike, cycling independently and at your own pace but with our local support. A bike trip of Salento to explore Lecce, Gallipoli and Otranto cycling across olive groves and along the Adriatic coast.
per adult from
3 to 7 days
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation & breakfast at charming B&B & 4 stars hotel (1 night in Lecce + 2 nights in Otranto)
- separate luggage transfer
- Garmin GPS & maps
- helmet & water bottle
- bike pick up
- local support
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- hybrid bike rental €100 paid locally
- airport pick up and drop off available at extra charge
- all local transfers
- travel insurance
- all meals
- all personal expenses
- travel and personal insurance
- everything not included within inclusion list
- city stay taxes
- Enjoy a 3 days bike tour to discover Lecce and its surroundings.
Day 1 Lecce old town
At arrival at your bike hotel on the outskirts of Lecce, you will be welcomed with an aperitivo based on typical produce of Salento.
On the following morning after the Bike setting and briefing and road maps review, you will be ready to star cycling and discover Lecce baroque jewel on your first ride to the Florence of southern Italy. Stroll in the pretty historical center of Lecce, lose yourself in the midst of its baroque palaces, and churches, visit the Cathedral and its magical Duomo square, the Church of Santa Croce and Amphitheater.
cycling distance: 15km
Day 2 Otranto
On your second day, continue your bike trip of Puglia cycling across the beautiful countryside of Salento, to reach the Adriatic coast, pedaling through the small town of Melendugno, San Foca and torre dell'Orso all the way to Otranto the most eastern town of Italy.
cycling distance: 60km / 37mi
Day 3 Otranto & the Adriatic coast
further explore the country and coast surrounding Otranto with a leisure loop ride, along the most scenic and wild segment of the Adriatic coast , with many option along the way to explore charming hamlet and enjoy lunch overlooking the azzurre sea.
cycling distance: 50km / 31.mi
Departure Point :Villa Giuliana, Lecce
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by PATH di Angela Venturi