PURE STARGAZING telescope observations on mount Teide
An unforgettable experience and chance to see the Universe with your own eyes!
Tenerife is the best astro-tourism destination in the whole world making Stargazing a must do activity. Join the best team of highly certified astronomers for the best science adventure of your life. Limited groups, a multilingual team and a variety of professional telescopes and astro-photography gear will make your experience the best night of your stay in Tenerife!
Join us on Mount Teide and enjoy a 2 hour session of observations. Get ready to see the planets of our Solar System, nebulas, clusters, distant galaxies and much more!
The evening will end with a souvenir from the team - a commemorative picture with Teide and the stars which you will be able to download for free from our facebook page!
per adult from
What's included :
- guided use of telescopes
- commemorative picture free of charge
What's excluded :
- No transport. meet us at the spot
- No meal. There's a restaurant where we meet
- No sunset observations. You can enjoy the view on your way up. We can provide hours and location
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan El Teide, Centro Administrativo y de Visitantes Telesforo Bravo, 38300, Tenerife Spain
The activity takes place in the crater of Volcano Teide 2200 meters (ca 7000 feet) above sea level. You will see marvellous view on the top of the Volcano. On your way to meet us you can enjoy the spectacular views of the crater
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Parador de Cañadas del Teide, Las, Cañadas del Teide, 38300, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
That's our meeting point, but it's also a very nice restaurant. Unlike other restaurants on Teide - this one is open till late. You can enjoy a delicious meal before meeting us.
Stop At: Los Roques de Garcia, Gran Roque, 11610, Teide National Park, Tenerife Spain
This is the most official observation spot on Mount Teide. That's where we will be performing our telescope observations. It's also a great astrophotography spot - you can get a picture of the north star above mount Teide
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Parador de Cañadas del Teide, Las, Cañadas del Teide, 38300, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.