Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx: Private Half-Day Tour with 30 Mins Camel Ride
Explore Egypt’s best known archaeological site on a half-day tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx. Stroll through the Valley Temple with an expert Egyptologist guide and learn more about the ancient civilization.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation Cairo or Giza
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Egyptian traditional lunch
- Bottled water
- All taxes and service charges
- Camel ride for 30 minutes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
This 4-hour sightseeing tour explores the mysteries of the Great Pyramids of Giza and Great Sphinx in the Giza Plateau. The oldest and last remaining of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, the site is not only the most popular attraction in Egypt, it’s one of the most loved destinations in the world.
In the company of an expert Egyptologist guide, you will visit the Pyramid of Cheops, the middle Pyramid of Chephren, and the small Pyramid of Mykerinus. Continue to the Great Sphinx with its head of a man and body of a lion, gazing imposingly across the valley.
Then, complete your tour of the pyramid complex with a walk through the Valley Temple, learning more about the site’s astonishing creation and construction back in 2560–2540 BC.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.