Quebec City Craft Brewery and Beer Tasting Small-Group Tour
Do you want to sample a variety of beers from some of Quebec City's best craft breweries? With exclusive access to the brewing facilities, ask your expert guide about the city's rich beer history. These personalized excursions through the St-Roch neighborhood are sure to leave you with great impressions and unforgettable memories. **Please note that because of the situation, the tour will take place outside all tour long, stopping at each microbrewery to take fresh beer and explain their distinction. The tasting will take place in a park at the end.
per adult from
What's included :
- 6 to 9 beer samplers
- A stop at 3 craft breweries (outside, covid measure)
- Explaination of the brewing process
- Local and professional guide
- Interesting facts about Quebec City's rich beer history
- A pleasant walk through the vibrant St-Roch neighborhood
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- This memorable journey takes place in the heart of Quebec City’s craft beer scene: the St-Roch neighborhood. This area has quickly evolved over the last few years and now stands as a can’t miss destination in the city for its cultural potential and commercial activity. Taste amazing and varied products, straight from where they are brewed.
You will meet your expert guide directly at the first craft brewery location: “Noctem Artisans Brasseurs.” After receiving your first beer samplers, you will be invited to visit their facilities and discover their unique brewing methods. Later, your beer adventure will take you to two other craft breweries: “La Barberie,” and “La Korrigane”.
As you walk through the St-Roch neighborhood, your guide will supply you with interesting facts about Quebec City’s rich beer history. This 3-hour tailored tour includes nine beer samplers and snacks at each craft brewery. The fun and memories are, of course, free of charge!
Departure Point :Noctem Artisans Brasseurs, 438 Rue du Parvis, Québec, QC G1K 6H8, Canada
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (French and English)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.25 miles)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Most of the tour will happen outside with a tasting at the end in a park. While you are outside, you can wear the mask or not, trying to maintain 2 meters from the other people in the group. You will need to wear a mask if you need to go inside any public building (example to go to the washroom).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.