Quito City Tour, Equator Museum and Pululahua Crater
This one-day cultural tour takes you to the highlights of the historical center of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. The city of Quito is also listed on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list. It was founded in the 16th century on the ruins of an Inca city and it stands at an altitude of 2,850 m. In the morning, you will visit Quito’s highlights, including the Panecillo, the Basilica, and the San Francisco church. You will stroll through the lovely streets and Plazas of the old town. After, you will have a local lunch “almuerzo” in the Mariscal area. Then you will drive for approximately 45 minutes to visit the Intiñan Equator Museum, located 200 meters from the Middle of the World Monument, and after that, you will have time to go to the Pululahua’s Crater.
*If you would like to visit the monument of the Middle of the World, you can do it instead of visiting the Intiñan Museum for an extra cost. Please contact us for prices and let us know in advance.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver/ guide
- Private transportation from and to Quito’s hotel (urban zone)
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
What's excluded :
- Tips for guide
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Virgen del Panecillo, Gral Miller y Patagonia ( Cerro Panecillo), Quito 170150 Ecuador
Visit one of most iconic attractions in Quito: the Virgin Mary monument at the top of the Panecillo hill. From there, you will have an awesome view of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quito Old Town, Quito Ecuador
Quito has the biggest and better preserved historical center in South America. Around 10:30 AM, you will visit La Basilica church, the main squares, and the San Francisco church. After this, you will enjoy a local lunch.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
At 2:30 PM, you will visit the Intiñan Equator museum, located 200 meters from the monument of the Middle of the Word. Here you can experience the effect of gravity on the equator in a fun way.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pululahua Volcano & Geobotanical Reserve, Quito Ecuador
After your visit to the Intiñan Museum, you will be taken to the Pululahua crater, which is located very close by. After arrival, you will appreciate the nature and the landscapes around this volcanic crater.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Important things to bring: comfortable and light clothing (a jacket just in case), water, sun block, sunglasses and passport.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous lations or notifications and unpredictable circumstances.
- In order to process your reservation please help us with all this information:
- Pick-up location 9am - Please let us know where is the pick-up on.
- Whatsapp phone number (in case you use Whatsapp and would like us to contact you that during your stay via Whatsapp)
- For all guests:
- Passport numbers
- Date of birth
- Food restrictions
- Medical restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation included is from and to Quito’s hotel, located in the Quito urban Zone. It does not include Valleys, Tababela or hotels close to the airport. The extra charge of $ 40 (for the round trip per group) must be paid directly to the driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers must bring with them extra sanitary items to be used during the entire tour. Transportation: Passengers will be seated skipping a place to maintain the distance required. Medicine: Travelers should bring their medications from their countries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.