Rafting Orosi & Canopy Sibo
Exciting Adventure in Orosi. You will cross 6.4 km on the rapids of the white waters of the river Grande de Orosi, during the tour you can see the volcanoes Irazú and Turrialba (currently active volcano in Costa Rica), as well as majestic mountains and surrounding villages.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- We will then transfer with a guide or driver to the bridge over the Grande de Orosi, where our professional guides will be waiting for you with all the safety equipment,safety talk with indications and commands necessary to make the trip safe and fun. Before beginning the fun, a practice of reconnaissance of the river and paddling is realized, now, that begins the adrenaline !, we will cross 6.4 km on the rapids of the white waters of the river Grande de Orosi, during the tour you can see the volcanoes Irazú and Turrialba (currently active volcano in Costa Rica), as well as majestic mountains and surrounding villages. Now more than ready, let the adrenaline begin! We will travel 11 cables of 50-450 meters in length and 11 platforms, in addition to a suspension bridge, all this in heights up to 40 meters.
• Orosi River Valley ( El Valle del Rio Orosi ), Al sureste de Cartago Tapantí National Park Costa Rica
• Casado - Included: Rice and beans, with meal, and vegetables and one natural drink
Departure Point :San Jose Metro, San Jose Metro, Province of San Jose
Traveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Please bring: additional clothes, comfortable shoes, hat, sunblock, swimwear and towel.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Due to the pandemic, this tour is subject to availability. A minimum of passengers is required for the tour. But you can check our availability. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.