Rainbow Mountain Cusco Full Day
Cheaper Price Very honest
Small Groups max 15
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Private transportation Cusco-Cusipata- Cusco
- Breakfast buffet
- Buffet lunch
- English and Spanish speaking guide
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon.
- Special vegetarian / diet options available
- Entrance Ticket
- Pool Sticks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
They call it “La Montaña Arcoíris”, “El Cerro Colorado” and sometimes “La Montaña De Los 7 Colores” because the variety of names originates in the imagination of adventurous travelers but its original name is “Vinicunca”, admiring this chain Of mountains that radiate indescribable emotion at the moment of visiting it. The plateaus, streams, valleys, punas and snow-capped ones complement the greatness of this one, accompanied by animals such as: camelids, birds, sheep and of course the local people whose happiness is contagiable by stranger the visitor.
Our trip starts at 4:00 am towards the village of Cusipata (two hour trip) where we will enjoy a good breakfast, we will continue our journey through beautiful valleys, small canyons and impressive pre-Inca terraces until arriving to the Community of Cusipata.
The adventure begins with an imposing view of the Apu Ausangate. After an introduction from our guide, we will start with our hike. The ascent will be gradual and will last approximately two hours. During the trip we will observe a variety of South American camelids Alpacas, Llamas, birds, lagoons, valleys, streams and snow-capped
After walking for approximately six kilometers we will finally reach the Seven Colors or Rainbow Mountain. This place is unique and magical as nature capriciously formed. After enjoying a quiet moment in contact with nature. We will start our return to the village of Cusipata where we will taste our lunch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Cusco Main Square
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.