Ranua Zoo Family Tour from Rovaniemi
Enjoy a visit the Arctic Wildlife Park in Ranua with this convenient 5-hour round-trip from Rovaniemi in a comfortable vehicle with free WiFi. Ranua Wildlife Park is a zoo that opened in 1983 in the municipality of Ranua, Lapland. It is the northernmost zoo in the world and Lapland's leading tourist attraction for families.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ranua Zoo
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up from your hotel and returned back to your place of stay after the day. Ranua Wildlife Park is located 80 km (49.7 miles) away from Rovaniemi and it takes about an hour to get there. You can use the free Wi-Fi onboard the bus and relax on the journey to Ranua Zoo.
Ranua Wildlife Park offers tourists and nearby inhabitants the opportunity to observe arctic animals throughout the year, in an as authentic environment for the animals as possible. The Zoo’s animals consist of approximately 50 wild animal species and 200 individuals, including top predators such as lynx, polar bears, brown bears and wolves but also European moose and deer.
Ranua Wildlife Park is open every day of the year, and the changing seasons do bring their own additional dimension to the life in the park.
Departure Point :Your accommodation in Rovaniemi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Back to your accommodation in Rovaniemi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.