Ranua Zoo Half-Day Tour from Rovaniemi
Did you know that there are about 50 different wild animal species and 200 different individuals at the Ranua Wildlife Park? All the animals live within spacious fencing along the 2,8 km (1.7 miles) park trail in the middle of the surrounding forest wilderness. In the winter you can visit the Husky Park and in the summer the Domestic Animal Park also. This private half-day trip takes you to see these fascinating creatures and includes return transfers from your Rovaniemi hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ranua Zoo
What's excluded :
- Visit: Ranua Zoo, Rovaniementie 29, Ranua 97700 Finland
Ranua Zoo makes visitors to meet arctic animals and get now their nature and environment.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Ranua Zoo, Rovaniementie 29, Ranua 97700 Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers should inform their hotel name or accommodation address by booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Carisa Travel Group OY (LTD)