Recoleta Food Walking Tour
Enjoy the most palatable Argentinean cuisine and learn about Argentinean culture! This food walking tour will take you through one of the most elegant and expensive residential areas of Buenos Aires. The tour involves 3 stops at different gastronomic outlets. At the first one, you will be tasting typical local appetizers. Then , as m At the second and one of the top five cuts of beef, along with a glass of Malbec wine at a very famous restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
Its artistic heritage makes it into one of the icons of the tourist area.
Stop At: Centro Cultural Recoleta, Junin 1930, Buenos Aires Argentina
It features 27 exhibition halls, where exhibitions of fine arts, concerts, theatre plays, dance presentations, and videos can be appreciated.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Plaza Francia, Av Hipolito Yrigoyen 1300/1350 Rodeada por Dr. Ricardo Levene, Av. Pueyrredón, Av. del Libertador y Dr. Luis Agote, Buenos Aires 5600 Argentina
It is the most prestigious art and crafts fair in Buenos Aires.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.