Red sea Day Trip
On this excursion we'll leave the immense Egyptian Capital behind, making our way to Ain Sokhna, a beach town found on the west coast of the Red Sea, near to the Suez Canal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Tour guide
- Transport in an air conditioned vehicle.
- Use of all the Stella di Mare installations (private beach, pool, spa, etc).
- Buffet lunch.
- Room until 6 pm (optional).
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water on board
- All taxes and service charge
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ain Sukhna, Ain Sukhna, Red Sea and Sinai
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll make our way to Ain Sokhna, the Red Sea town nearest to the capital, just 130 km to the east.
Once there we'll spend the day in the Stella Di Mare Grand Hotel, the best resort in the area, where you can enjoy its private beach and its installations, including a huge pool, in the shape of a lake, the jacuzzi, or the spa. The hotel also has activities on the beach and in the pool.
The excursion also includes a buffet lunch in the resort.
Then after 6-7 hours of free time, we'll begin the return journey to Cairo, where we'll arrive around 7 pm.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.