Rhodes Island Tour Excursion
The island tour is your ideal opportunity to explore the local life & discover the beauty of the island. The tour passes through traditional villages & magnificent beaches. The Castle of Kritinia is a Venetian castle of 16th century on a hill offers a breath taking view of Aegean sea, Winery and olive oil tasting in Embona’s village, we will drive after to Profitis Ilias a 1929 Italian hotel in the heart of the forest of pines, cedars and oaks trees, is an ideal stop for photos or coffee, next stop is in Fountouklis, a Byzantine church of Saint Nikolaos which was built in 14th century, also a photo stop to Saint Nektarios where grows a huge plane tree, the trunk, which is quite empty and can accommodate 3 adults and of course a lunch break in a traditional local restaurant. A last relaxing stop in Kalithea Spa for swimming or a cold drink, a majestic place known since antiquity for the thermal springs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Kallithea Springs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kritinia Castle, Greece
The Castle of Kritinia is a Medieval Castle of 16th century, on a hill about 131 meters above the village of Kritinia. It offers a breathtaking view of Aegean sea, the island of Chalki & some other deserted island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ebonas Winecellar, Embonas 85108 Greece
The clients will enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting in Embona's Village and big variety of local products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Profitis Ilias, Salakos Greece
We will drive up to Profitis Ilias and we will visit a 1929 Italian hotel, in the heart of Pines, Cedars and Oaks trees ! Is an ideal stop for photos or a cup of coffee.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Agios Nikolaos Fountoukli, Epar. Od. Profitis Ilias, Eleousa Greece
There is a Byzantine church of Saint Nikolaos which was built in 14th century and there are also Springs with natural water.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Agios Nektarios, Eparchiaki Odos Pastidas-Mesanagrou Greece
A photo stop in Saint Nektarios in Eleousa village where grows a huge Plane tree, its trunk is quite empty and can accommodate 3 adults inside.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kallithea Springs, Leof. Kallitheas, Kallithea 851 00 Greece
In Kallithea Springs there is the change for swimming in a lovely sandy beach or for a cold drink in a café next to the sea. Is a majestic place known for its thermal springs. There is also a photo exhibition for those who want to see old photos of Rhodes island.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the customers from specific hotels.Ports
- Tourist Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable shoes, hat, sun protection, cameras for photos
- The people with wheelchairs is necessary to have an escort with them.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.