Ricotta Cheese Making at the Farmhouse
Meet your friendly local guide and farmer, and learn all about cheese-making traditions. You will meet happy cows and you will have the opportunity for relaxing in a rural atmosphere. Enjoy a ricotta tasting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Farmhouse visit
- Ricotta cheese production show
- Snacks - Ricotta tasting
What's excluded :
Have you ever seen how Ricotta cheese is made? If you want to know how this typical Italian cheese is produced, let’s visit in Mantuan Oltrepo a little family-run dairy which uses fresh milk from cows in the wild state.
Meet your friendly local guide and farmer, and begin this unique experience learning all about cheese-making traditions. You will meet happy cows and you will have the opportunity for relaxing in a rural atmosphere. The local dairy obtains selected and unique products, characterized by the genuine taste and the freshness of home-made cheese. After enjoying a ricotta cheese production show with expert cheesemakers, it will be time to appreciate a special ricotta tasting with your old and new friends.
Departure Point :Str. Ex Provinciale Romana, 181, 46027 Moglia MN, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Communicate in advance any dietary restricytion
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.