Río Celeste & Don Alexis Farm
Discover one of the hidden mysteries of Costa Rica tucked next to the TENORIO´S VOLCANO. Here we will hike through the beautiful rainforest. Along the way, we will visit the BLUE LAGOON and LOS TEÑIDEROS, a place where two streams with different minerals and chemical composition meet and change color to a heavenly turquoise blue. At the last stop we will enjoy the magnificent RIO CELESTE WATERFALL. We also will stop at DON ALEXIS FARM to swim on the river, relax, share and to have a delicious costarican lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seven Tours Costa Rica, 50 Meters South From Central Park On the 468th Street la Fortuna, San Carlos 50 Sur del Parque, Calle 468, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 21007 Costa Rica
We will visit Tenorios Volcano National Park, inside we will see Rio Celeste Waterfall, Los Teñideros, Los Borbollones and a nice view of tropical rainforest.
After national park we stop at an ancient tree for a picture to continue to Don Alexis Farm. Once in the farm we will have time to get into the river and swim on turquoise water, relax on a hammock and have a delicious lunch.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must send us your hotel name, airbnb location or place to meet you We will contact you after your reservation to set it up. Only in La Fortuna
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.