Road Cycling Tenerife - Teide Route
The weather and land diversity makes Tenerife a perfect place for cycling. We have prepared a weekly program so you can take advantage of your vacation by training and enjoying the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- The queen stage! The dream of every cyclist, crowning the longest climb in Europe and the most frequented by the international pack.
We move to La Camella to start warming up for about 15 kms. The journey to Granadilla will be very comfortable and will allow us to loosen our legs a little. The climb is from 12 km to 5 - 6% of slope.
Once in Vilaflor begins the most complicated part, 14 km of climb without rest.
The average of the ramps is 8% but the main obstacle is the acclimatization due to the decrease of the pressure of the oxygen since we will be to about 2,100 meters of height when we arrive to the Retamar.
If we have enougth time we descend to the viewpiont of Boca Tauce. There we are only 8 kms to the National Parador, a place chosen by professional cyclists for their preseason.
We are only about 45 kms down to Playa de las Americas enjoying the views
This excursion is defined with two words: SUFFER and ENJOY.
Distance: 105 km Ascent: 2,550 meters Descent: 2,665 meters
The route includes:
• Carbon Bike ( Look 765 or Bianchi Sempre Pro)
• Pedals (Look Keo, Shimano SPD-SL or SPD)
• Expert guide
• Energy bar or gel
• Water or isotonic drink
• Pick up from hotel
• Transfer to exit point
Departure Point :Bike Experience Tenerife
Departure Time :09:00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.