Road Cycling Tenerife - West Coast Route
The weather and land diversity makes Tenerife a perfect place for cycling. We have prepared a weekly program so you can take advantage of your vacation by training and enjoying the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- The so-called "Carretera Vieja" or TF-28, with more than a thousand curves in 100 kilometers, crosses the 'medianías' of the island connecting the capital with the south.
This road is very busy for cyclists, since you are accumulating many meters of unevenness, but it is not a constant climb.
For this excursion we move to the town of Güimar where we start at the viewpoint of Don Martin that has magnificent panoramic views of the Valley.
Our route continues towards the south passing through typical villages of the island like Fasnia, Arico or Granadilla. Begin a terrain breaks legs with a continuous up and down that gets done pretty fast if you're in good shape. We will be all the way to a height that varies between 400 and 700 meters of height with respect to the level of the sea.
Already in Granadilla we have done all the hard things of this stage and we only have to descend 20 km to Playa de las Américas.
Distance: 75 km Ascent: 1,121 meters Descent: 1,239 meters
The route includes:
• Carbon Bike ( Look 765 or Bianchi Sempre Pro)
• Pedals (Look Keo, Shimano SPD-SL or SPD)
• Expert guide
• Energy bar or gel
• Water or isotonic drink
• Pick up from hotel
• Transfer to exit point
Departure Point :Bike Experience Tenerife
Departure Time :09:00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.