Rok and Haa Islands Premium Trip by Sea Star Andaman From Phuket
Seastar has infused years of experience into Offering the most modern fleet of boats producing the perfect balance of comfort, style, and excitement. Each day we choose the best sites to visit for the conditions, water visibility, and ecological diversity. Visit some of Thailand's best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach.
• Enjoy a premium service trip from Phuket by Sea Star Andaman.
• Explore Rok and Haa Islands during snorkeling by speedboat.
• Discover the fantastic underwater world of Rok and Haa Islands while swimming.
• Enjoy the white sand beaches and laid back atmosphere.
• Enjoy a Thai lunch with seasonal fruits.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Full travel accident insurance coverage
- Round trip speed boat
- National Park entrances fee
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- Snorkeling (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Life Jacket)
- Thai Traditional Food and fresh fruits
- Entry/Admission - Koh Rok Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Rok Island, Koh Lanta, Ko Lanta Thailand
Enjoy a full day speedboat tour from Phuket to explore the fantastic Koh Rok and Koh Haa. Discover two of the most magnificent snorkeling spots at Mu Koh Lanta Marine National Park. Spend the day sunbathing on the amazing white sandy beaches and swim among colorful tropical fish and coral reefs.
Koh Rok (Rok Island) and Koh Haa (Haa Island) are located in Krabi territorial seawater connecting to Trang Sea that it is called as “Queen of the Andaman” because it is very beautiful and fertile island, a peaceful island with very clear water contrasting with the fine white sand beach, there are a lot of beautiful fish and shallow water coral in area of Koh Rok (Rok Island), and many shallow diving spots around it with the different beauty for each diving spot, Koh Haa (Haa Island) consists of a group of 5 islands, Koh Haa Yai (Big Haa Island) is shaped like a topsail and a very famous diving spot to see the shallow water coral, the outstanding point of diving is the various types and colors of coral, the small or big sizes of fish group such as Manta Ray and Whale Shark.
• 06:00am - 07:00am Pick up at your hotel.
• 07:30am Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
• 08:00am Depart from Royal Phuket Marina pier to Rok Island by speed catamaran.
• 09:20am Arrived at Haa Island to 1st snorkeling.
• 11:00am Arrived at Rok Island (Rok Nok) for relaxing on the white sand beach and swimming in crystal clear water.
• 11:30am Lunch on Rok Island and variety of drink.
• 01:00pm 2nd Snorkeling at Siam Bay (Rok Nai) to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
• 02:00pm 3rd Snorkeling at Pakrong Bay or Laemson Bay or choose alternate to relaxing on Mansai beach.
• 03:45pm Departure from Rok Island with the impression.
• 05:30pm Arrived at Royal Phuket Marina pier and transfer to your accommodation.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone • Klok Kloy (Aleeta, The Hot Spring), Maikhao Beach, Layan Beach, Nai Thon, Nai Yang, Airport, Tritrang Beach, Naka Lay, Kamala, Rawai, Naiharn, Patong Beach : 05:40am – 06:30am• Ao Por, Cape Panwa, Surin Beach, Bang Tao, Patong Beach, Kata, Karon, Laguna Zone, Chalong Bay, Phuket Town : 06:30am – 07:30am**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate.**
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.