Roman exploration in Cartagena (Spain)
Take a trip back in time and learn about the 2,500-year history of Cartagena during this 3-hour private walking tour along the Roman Route. Walk past some of the city's most important roman monuments and ruins, archeological sites and other time´s buildings, with a stop for a drink and typical regional tapa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Refreshment (1 tapa (little snack) and 1 drink)
- Entrances to Roman Theater and Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Teatro Romano
- Entry/Admission - Barrio del Foro Romano
- Entry/Admission - Calle Mayor
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Del Teatro Romano, Plaza del Ayuntamiento 9, 30202 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
Roman Theatre of Cartagena, The theatre began to build at the end of the 1st S. c., coinciding with the period of greatest urban swing of the Roman colony. Close to the theatre are the remains of the Cathedral.
We will also visit the amazing Roman Forum and its latest finds.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Barrio del Foro Romano, Calle Honda 11, 30201 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
The roman baths and forum of the city in the heart of the historical center of Cartagena, amazing excavations.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Calle Mayor, Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
A drink and a tapa in a local special bar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Gran Hotel, Calle de la Jara 31, 30201 Cartagena, Municipality of Cartagena Spain
A nice well explained walk throught the old city center that wont leave you indifferent
Departure Point :Paseo Alfonso XII, 8G, 30202 Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.