Rome: Local market visit & cooking experience
In Rome city center, there's a special food experience going on: an exclusive Market visit combine with a cooking class.
During this 5 hours experience, you will visit Campo de’ Fiori market, where with the help of a professional chef, you'll choose fresh ingredients to use during the cooking class. After the market visit, let’s start the cooking class.
Under the guidance of a professional chef, you will prepare the perfect full italian meal. Three different fre pasta such as ravioli or fettuccine with sauces, second course and vegetables and a dessert are the very heart of the cooking experience.
Listen all hidden secret behind the masterpieces of the Italian cuisine and learn how to prepare traditional italian meals. At the end of the course, relax and taste the fruits of your efforts accompanied by a glass of italian wine.
The experience includes three types of pasta, main course, dessert and a selection of wine and soft drinks.
Vegetarian option available.
What's included :
- Local market visit
- Cooking class
- Professional chef
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick-up/Drop-off hotel
Do not miss this chance to be immersed in authentic Roman culture.
• Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
• Handmade fresh pasta
• meat or fish
• Italian traditional dessert
Departure Point :Largo di Torre Argentina, 1, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands