Rome Private Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia Port
PRIVATE TOUR OF ROME FROM CRUISE PORT VATICAN & COLOSSEUM
Take a private tour of Rome in a luxurious Mercedes Vehicle with this 9-hour shore excursion from the port at Civitavecchia. Enjoy the convenience of a personal driver who is at your full disposal.
Vatican Museum,Sistine Chapel and St.Peter Basilica will be visited by a Private Art & Historian Guide for 3 hours,skip the line tickets included.
Your personal chauffeur will show you around and will give you a live commentary of the best highlights of the Eternal City driving you as close as possible to the sights avoiding long walks.
Colosseum tickets included.Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Internet WiFi on board
- Professional art historian guide at the Vatican Museums 3 hours
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Duration 9 hours total
- Vatican Museums skip the line tickets
- Colosseum tickets included
- Entry/Admission - Aim Limo Rome Tours
What's excluded :
- Party over 6 passengers headphone sets not included payable directly inside the Vatican(1,50 euro each person-Mandatory)
- Driving to other destinations
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aim Limo Rome Tours, Via della Magliana 1066, 00148 Rome Italy
This service offers comfort the opportunity to optimize the time in a big city like Rome. In the morning,around 8,00 am your personal driver will be waiting for you right at the pier holding a sign with name on it to take you to the smallest state in the world, the Vatican(except on Wednesday the Vatican tour will be moved to 12.30 because of private audience of the Pope ). You will follow the walls surrounding the Vatican until you arrive at the main entrance of the Vatican Museums. Here you will meet your Official Guide who will be with you throughout the approximately 3 hours of visit.Your guide will lead you to discover all the secrets of Michelangelo’s breathtaking masterpiece, the Sistine Chapel, in a very intimate way. The visit continues along the Vatican Galleries, including Raphael’s with his frescoes and among them his masterpiece, The School of Athens. Finally, you will visit the Basilica of St. Peter, where your official guide will lead you through more than four centuries of history with masterpieces such as Bernini’s Baldacchino and Michelangelo’s Pieta. Please note that if mass is taking place in the Basilica,normally every Wednesday morning, the entrance may be restricted. Another thing that you should consider when planning a visit is that the Museums are closed on Sunday (except for the last Sunday of the month) . In these cases the itinerary may be altered to accommodate local conditions.Your day will continue with an in-depth overview of Rome and its treasures with your private driver who will give you historical explanation of any sight you see from inside the vehicle since Italian law doesn’t allow he escorts you in to the historic spots but you can definitely go over to see the Imperial Rome and Renaissance Rome to our days. You will explore main sites such as the Capitoline Hill, the Roman Forum, the Coliseum, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, Keyhole on the Aventine Hill, amongst visits to other squares and churches.
Around 3:30 p.m. we will be ready to go back to the Port.〉
Please note that the order of the sights visited may vary according to local conditions and opening hours
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private driver will be waiting for you right in front of the ship holding the singboard with your name on it to be quickly recognizable.Ports
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- PLEASE NOTE VATICAN MUSEUMS ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAY
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.