Rome Secrets & Highlights Tours by Locals: Private & Personalized 2 Hours
Book a Local Roman for a personalised meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see, what to do together with your private, personal, like-minded local host. With a friend who knows what you like, the city will unveil its best to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised 2 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Local host
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore Rome at your own pace and see what locals love about their city. The itinerary is personalized and designed for you by a local host. For example you could learn about this beautiful square, its fountains and the buildings surrounding it.
Pass By: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain! Your host will explain to you why everyone does it and you'll learn about Italian culture and traditions.
Pass By: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
As you're passing by, check out the glamorous Spanish steps and ask your host to take a photo of you, it will make you feel like a diva!
Pass By: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Are you a foodie? Why don't you ask your host to show you the local markets then? Campo de' Fiori is a historic market where you can get familiar with Italian ingredients and the Cucina Romana.
Pass By: Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
End your walk with a local at the square where the Colosseum is. This is a perfect tour for those who are planning to visit the Colosseum after the walk with a local, or just continue to explore the city from there. Ask your host to give you recommendations on things to do and see for the rest of your stay!
Departure Point :Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meet-ups are fully personalised so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.