Round Trip to Menagesha Suba Forest Park
The Menegesha Suba Forest Park is the first park in Africa at the time of Emperor Zera Yacob.
Different types of Fauna and Flora are available inside the park.
Duration 9 to 10 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Menagesha Suba Forest Park
What's excluded :
Stop At: Menagesha Suba Forest Park, Menegesha-Suba Forest Road, Addis Ababa 1000 Ethiopia
Menagesha Suba forest Park a dense oldest park in Africa since the 15th century covered with juniper trees hosting several bird species and some mammals. Originally protected by King Zera Yakob of Shewa and was served as crown land in the old system.
We will have hiking, trekking, bird watching, and visit fauna and flora inside the park.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Friendship Hypermarket, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers