Roundtrip Cancun Airport Shuttle
All our transportation operated with highly qualified drivers and our experience in destination brings a perfect match to deliver round-the-clock logistics for a smooth and safe ride to and from Cancun International Airport.
Our shuttle service is offered in vans only, we don't use large buses with tons of stops.
per adult from
15 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Please provide us with your complete flight information, it helps us to track your arrival time and when you land in Cancun.
As soon as you arrive into Cancun International Airport, our friendly staff will be waiting you at the airport holding up a banner with our company Logo.
All our vehicles have air conditioning, Wi-fi, full coverage insurance and are of recent models.
Avoid stress by booking your shuttle in advance and have the peace of mind that your ride is already handled!
Our shuttles are perfect for individuals, couples, and groups, and can help you get in the vacation spirit as soon as you arrive!
Departure Point :Cancun International Airport, Cancun - Chetumal Km 22, 77565 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Our shuttles leave all day on a constant basis, eavery 25 minutes or less.
AirportsCancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
Departure Time :Cancun Hotel Zone & Downtown 7/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
7/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Playa Mujeres 7/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
7/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.