Royal Facial Treatment plus 20-minutes Free Fish Pedi
Take some time to be pampered at the luxurious Athens Fish Spa Massage and Hammam with a unique and purifying facial treatment. At the spa, centrally located under the shadows of the Acropolis, feel your stresses slip away as your skin is exfoliated, rejuvenated, and brought back to life with pearl extract products.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- 50-minute moisturizing facial treatment
- 20-minute free fish pedi
- Use of towels and slippers
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Step into a relaxing oasis in the center of Athens and unwind as you start your reinvigorating treatment. Let your experienced therapist take care of your facial concerns, making sure you leave with your desired results.
Feel the benefits of the pearl extract products offering radiance and overall skin clarity. Start with a facial cleanser to remove traces of makeup. Next, relax with a gentle exfoliating scrub that removes dead skin and encourages cell turnover. The treatment is then followed by a hydrating facial mask, toner, moisturizing cream, and a gentle face massage. Does not include deep cleansing and extractions.
Designed to nourish your complexion and leave your skin with a happy healthy glow, your spa experience leaves you visibly renewed and revitalized.
Top off your treatment, with a complimentary 20 minutes fish spa. Enjoy an exotic pedicure by sinking your feet in calming warm waters and letting hundreds of little fish take care of your skin. A practice which originated in the Middle and the Far East, that leaves your feet baby soft, with an incredible feeling of rejuvenation.
Departure Point :WorkRoomBlue, Karori 23, Athina 105 51, Greece
Departure Time :4/21/2018 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 2 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.