Ruby valley trek
Ruby valley trek named after precious gem ruby; unraveled hidden short trek highly promoted by Nepalese government recently encompasses virgin, beautiful lakes blackkund and whitekund, natural hot springs Tatopani, renowned Ganga Jamuna waterfall named after twin sisters, Nepal’s biggest landslide along adorned cultural, religious ceremonies, festivals.
Ruby valley house of herbal plants, valuable mines such as crystal, ruby, zinc and many more.
Visit to famous place Ganesh Kunda, Black Kund, White Kund Ganga Jamuna waterfall, natural hot springs Tatopani, temples and monasteries of religious and historical importance.
Historically renowned royal palace of ancient Ghale King.
Explore cultural diversity of Ruby valley comprising of diverse casts, ethics, religion with live cultural programme.
High altitude village Bhale gaon at the elevation of 1850 meters.
Dobre Danda view point at altitude of 434 meters.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- licence and experience guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel ,food and extra service which is not include in price is not included like drink, tea etc.
Day One: Kathmandu to Saprubeshi (Drive)
Day Two: Saprubeshi to Gatlang
Day Three: Gatlang to Somdang
Day Four: Somdang to Pansang Pass
Day Five: Pansang Pass to Tipling
Day Six: Tipling to Sertung
Day Seven: sertung to Lapa gaon/ khading
Day Seven: Lapa gaon /khating to Ree gaon
Day Eight: ree gaon to Dharkha
Day Nine: dharkha to Kathmandu (Drive)
Departure Point :The Everest Holiday Pvt Ltd., Swayambhu Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.