Running and dancing (Rancing). Let's get the party started!
We love Brighton and want to share the best of what our quirky city has to offer with the rest of the world! Our rancing tour (45 - 60 mins) is a unique way to see Brighton, hear some stories and also allows you to bring your craziest self. It is suitable for friends, families, hen parties, birthdays and so on.
And just so you know, the dance is freestyle. You can follow your guide as well if you are uncertain about the moves you wanna do.
The fun part is to dress up yourself. Yes, you will get some passer-by turning their heads, but we enjoy putting smiles on people’s faces :) Are you ready for a bit of adventure? Let’s get this party started. Yeah!
Min. 4 people
Bring comfy running shoes
Also bring a face mask (and hand gel if possible)
You need to be able to walk 5 km
Private tours are possible. We can also offer tours in Spanish, French, Dutch, German and Swedish. Please get in touch to check your options
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- A local guide
- Good vibes and lotsa fun
- Music (you can send us your own playlist if you give plenty of notice)
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: British Airways i360, Lower Kings Road, Brighton BN1 2LN England
We meet at the I360, which is one of the latest landmarks in our city. This viewing platform lets you experience Brighton from the sky.
Dress up and join us for an hour of fun and craziness. This is not your ordinary sightseeing tour. If you want something different, then you have come to the right place. After a brief introduction and some stretching, we will go on a discovery tour of Brighton in a way that you will never forget!
We will gently run/walk from A to B and make random stops to dance, have a chat, take photos and get to know our wonderful coastal city with some cool facts. Our music is varied and never the same and ranges from golden oldies and classics to modern pop and anything in between. You are welcome to send us your own playlist if you come in a group and want a private tour.
We welcome all levels and the pace will be adjusted to suit the group's need. It is important though that you are able to walk/run 3 to 5 km.
Are you ready to get that party started?
Pass By: Brighton Palace Pier, Madeira Drive, Brighton BN2 1TW England
After running and dancing along the seafront, we get to our city's famous Pier. This is the place to be if you want to go for a ride or see Brighton from a different angle.
Pass By: Royal Pavilion, 4/5 Pavilion Buildings Pavilion Gardens, Brighton BN1 1EE England
After a visit to the Pier, we get a little glimpse of Kemptown before moving over to the Royal Pavilion. Our very own 'Taj Mahal' style palace dominates the central city. Don't forget to bring your camera so you can feel like a royal in front of it!
Pass By: Brighton Dome, Pavilion Gardens Church Street, Brighton BN1 1UE England
The Brighton Dom is just around the corner from the Royal Pavilion, so we can easily run and dance to our next destination. Today the Brighton Dome is a place for art lovers and those interested in music, theatre, creative workshops and exhibitions. But once upon a time, it had a very different function. Join us to find out more.
Pass By: The Lanes, West Street, Brighton England
The North Laine shall not be confused with The Lanes. We continue our running and dancing adventure to get to the oldest part of Brighton, which is at the same time also one that has seen a lot of development in recent years.
Pass By: North Laine, Between Church Street and Trafalgar Street, Brighton England
From the Dome, we run and dance our way into a very interesting area. Welcome to the former Brighton slum area with a lot of arts & crafts, small independent shops and lots of colours. Make sure to get your camera ready!
Departure Point :British Airways i360 Viewing Tower, Lower Kings Road, Brighton BN1 2LN, UK
Return Detail :Brighton, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do not accept guests with COVID-19 symptoms & guests who do not wear a face mask
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We follow the rules that are put in place by the government as well as the city council. Everyone shall wear a face mask during the tour, except when you sit down and eat. There are hand gels at the majority of the places we visit. Social distancing shall be in place at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.