Running trail into the berber villages
During the way we will give you an introduction of the region. After passing the Tahnaout area and one of the oldest villages in Morocco. Then we will go to imlil “the heart of the Atlas Mountains, we will start our running trail from there and we will go up to a mountain pass calls Tizi n’Tamatert that the altitude is 2200 m. We go down to a berber village into the mountains, that we have lunch in a berber house. then we go up again to another mountain pass calls Tizi agrssioual that the altitude is 2300 m, at least we come down to Imlil. And we come back to marrakech.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We’ll pick up you from the main square at 08:00 in the morning,then we start , and we have 1hour30 minutes to Imlil, our start to run around the Atlas Mountains, and through the berber villages.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We’ll meet you in front of cafe de france in the main square.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.