Sahara Park Safari Tour by Jeep 4X4
Travel into the East Desert, where you can witness the Bedouin lifestyle and learn about their traditions. Sahara Park is a place where you could combine adventure with wonders of desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group (Maximum of 8)
- Jeep 4x4 WD
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Between 12:00-1:00 PM you will be picked up from your hotel by a 4x4WD Jeep. Afterwards, you will be taken to the quad station to ride in a beach buggy for approx. 45 minutes and pilot car ride for around 20 minutes on the desert. Drive for 35KM into the desert to the Bedouin village where you will enjoy a camel ride for 15 minutes. Your multi lingual guide will give you plenty of information during the Bedouin village tour.
You will then see a traditional village. Glance at a special corner for Bedouin local art and watch the sunset behind the mountains. Chow down on a barbecue dinner while watching traditional Bedouin dancing and Sahara park entertaining show. Finally, conclude the tour by star gazing with powerful telescope.
Return back to your hotel around 7:30-8:00 PM with incredible memories.
Departure Point :Hurghada Hotels, El Gouna Hotels, Sahl Hasheesh Hotels, and Makadi Bay Hotels
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:30-8:00 PM
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.