Sakkara, Memphis, and Dahshur
Visit Dahshur and the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, then Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to witness , the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
Duration 8 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
What's excluded :
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
At 08.00 AM ; You will be picked up from your hotel by our representative to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King zoser. Then Proceed to Dahshur to get inside the Red Pyramid (the oldest true pyramid in history) and see the Bent Pyramid (the most preserved pyramid). After that transfer to Memphis city which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons