Same Day Chandigarh trip with Lunch
Chandigarh, the capital of the northern Indian states of Punjab and Haryana, was designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. His buildings include the Capitol Complex with its High Court, Secretariat and Legislative Assembly, as well as the giant Open Hand Monument. The nearby Rock Garden is a park featuring sculptures made of stones, recycled ceramics and industrial relics.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- We will start Early morning at 06:00 Am on the way stop the car for the Lunch. On arrival Chandigarh visit
Rock Garden is a proof of human imagination and novelty. One of its kind, this garden is known to have sculptures that are made-up of industrial and urban wastes includes coal, clay, china ware, broken glass bangles and discarded fluorescent tubes.& Sukhna Lake visit.
Rose Garden - Founded in 1967 as Zakir Rose Garden, it is the largest rose garden in Asia. Spread in 17 acres of land, this park houses over 1600 plant varieties including all types of roses.
Later transfer to Indian Restaurant for Lunch, After lunch visit
Sukhna Lake is a man-made lake that lies at the base of the Shivalik ranges. This 3 km long artificial lake is quite popular as a picnic spot amongst locals as well as tourists. This lake becomes the venue of a number of activities such as water skiing, boating and yacht. Later visit the local markets for the Shopping. After shopping proceed to Delhi. On arrival transfer to Airport or Hotel.
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.