Same Day Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
Experience the bygone era of the Mughal Empire in the iconic Taj Mahal, during this private day tour from Delhi by Car. You’ll avoid busy public transport, and instead enjoy a hotel pickup and a hassle-free transfer to Agra in a private vehicle. See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites—the Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort, as well as Itmad-ud-Daulah, which is known as the Baby Taj. It’ll be the ultimate stress-free day with all entrance fees, lunch, and transport included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
- Pickup and Drop off
What's excluded :
- Monument fee
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After pickup from your Delhi hotel at 6:00 or 7:00 AM, proceed to Agra to meet your guide. Continue your exciting journey to the Taj Mahal.
As one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal is a must-see destination for all tourists. The magnificent monument, which was built between 1631 and 1653, is a shrine to the wife of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who died during the birth of their 14th child. A standing symbol of true love, this building is a sight to behold.
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Move on to the Agra Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage site, from which the country was once governed. Enjoy lunch at an authentic Indian restaurant and sample the local cuisine before visiting some marble inlay work, a jewel carpet factory, and finally the Baby Taj Mahal, the first tomb in India to be made entirely out of marble. later back to Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel in Delhi or airport
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.