Same Day Tour of Pushkar From Jaipur
In the morning, at 9:00 AM pickup from your hotel by your driver in a private air-conditioned vehicle and drive to Pushkar. Enjoy a same day Pushkar tour from Jaipur, where you can explore the sacred city.
Pushkar is one of the most sacred place for the Hindu’s and its renowned all over the world for his annual cattle fair. Visit the famous temples, immerse yourself in the city, witness beautiful sights and make lasting memories. In this excursion tour we provide same day visit of the highlights of Pushkar city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Hi-Tea Break at Highway
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Meal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Pushkar Lake
- Entry/Admission - Brahma Temple
- Entry/Admission - Savitri Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pushkar Lake, Pushkar 305022 India
The Pushkar Lake is one of the most prominent spots of pilgrimage. Encircled by numerous temples and ghats (bathing spots), the lake draws thousands upon thousands devotees every year to its threshold, to gain spiritual distinction and attain salvation by taking a dip in its holy waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ganahera Brahma Temple Rd, Pushkar 305022 India
The one and only temple in the world dedicated to Brahma, the creator of the world in Hindu mythology. Legend has it that his wife placed a curse on him that restricts his worship to this one city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Near to brahma temple Savitri Temple, Pushkar 305022 India
Set at a climb of 650 steps, this temple is dedicated to Brahma’s wife. One you reach the top, you’ll have a view of the city and lake second to no other. Make the hike at sunrise for the perfect moment
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Jaipur ( Please Provide Your Hotel details )Jaipur Airport ( Please Provide your Flight Details )Jaipur Railway Station ( Please Provide your Train Details )Jaipur Bus Station ( Please Provide your Bus Details )Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at all places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship.
- Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.