San Blas Day Tour visiting the famous "Money Heist" island & native Kuna village
Have you heard of the amazing San Blas Islands of Panama? Maybe you watched the famous Netflix series "Money Heist" (Casa de Papel) and wondered where the beautiful island scenes of Season 2 were filmed?
With some of the most spectacular beaches in all of the world, and with less than 10% of the islands being inhabited by the Guna tribe, you'll be exploring 4 of the 365 islands and experience not only the beautiful paradise beaches, but also visit the original "Money Heist" island and a traditional Kuna village, where you can learn about the culture and traditions and oftentimes witness their dances.
We offer you the best of everything:
• Timely pick-up from your Panama City lodging in spacious, comfortable 4x4 transportation if choosing our optional roundtrip transportation service.
• All our boats have sun protection with big awnings.
• A quality lunch prepared in a CLEAN kitchen with FRESH ingredients.
• Snorkel equipment for each guest
• Complimentary, handmade Kuna bracelet
What's included :
- Shared boat/lancha transportation all day
- Snorkel Equipment (snorkel and mask)
- Tour to Isla Perro, Isla Yansailadup, Isla Chichime and Natural Pool
- One beverage: Bottle of water, soda or beer
- Island Taxes: Entrance to Isla Perro, Isla Yansailadup, Isla Chichime.
- Lunch - Fried fish or chicken with rice and salad
- Entry/Admission - Isla Perro
- Entry/Admission - San Blas Islands
What's excluded :
- Guna Entrance Fee ($22 for Internationals, $7 for Panamanian residents)
Pass By: Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
We pick up all guests from their lodgings in Panama City.
Pick up time between 5:00 am - 5:45 am.
Stop At: Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
Relax on this beautiful island with warm, crystal clear waters.
Isla Perro is one of the most famous and most visited islands of the Guna Yala region thanks to its sunken shipwreck, an old army gunboat, right in front of its beach. You can snorkel, swim and take beautiful pictures in this island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
We will visit Isla Pelicano, famous from the Netflix series "Money Heist" (Casa de Papel), which boasts spectacular beaches and you get to take photos with masks that are provided to our guests for the duration of the visit.
You will enjoy a fresh lunch consisting of fried fish or chicken with rice and salad. Also a beverage consisting of bottle of water, soda or beer.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
Our next stop is the Natural Pool, which is a sunken island. Stand in waist deep water in the middle of the ocean and take pictures with the abundant starfish! This is a once in a lifetime experience!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: San Blas Islands, San Blas Islands, Guna Yala Region
Our last stop is Isla Aguja, one of the biggest Kuna communities. Meet the locals, learn about their culture and traditions and oftentimes witness their dances.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Carti Parking and Boat Terminal, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
The San Blas islands are located on the Atlantic side of Panama. The drive to the port of San Blas takes 2.5 hours each way, through windy roads with beautiful landscapes, frequent animal encounters and opportunities to take photos. For those with tendencies for motion sickness, please prepare accordingly.We pick up all guests at their lodging in Panama City between 5:15am and 5:45am. If staying at Playa Bonita area, we charge extra and pick up at 5:00am.Airports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Puerto Carti - Niga Kantule, Panama
- Puerto de Carti, Panama
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The boat transfer from the port to the islands may be bumpy with some sea spray. If you are sensitive to motion sickness, please prepare accordingly by bringing appropriate medication. You may also get wet, so please bring some water protection for your luggage and yourself
- “+Movil” and “Digicel” are the cell phone companies that have reception in San Blas.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITHOUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE GUNA TERRITORY AND THE SAN BLAS ISLANDS.
- Please be advised that San Blas is in the Guna territory, which is an autonomous, Indian zone. The services are very basic. The Gunas will be providing all touristic services, such as meal preparations, car and boat transportations, lodging, and tour guiding. We are proud to be working with this friendly tribe and with each booking we give back to the community, supporting their customs and their traditional way of life. We kindly ask you to respect this beautiful culture and their simple way of life, leaving your expectations behind and learning about their innocent culture.
- Departure time is between 5:00am and 5:45am from your Panama City lodging. If staying at Playa Bonita area, your departure time is 5:00am. ( If choosing our optional round trip transportation service)
- The car ride to San Blas takes 2.5 hours and for about one hour the drive leads through windy roads. If you get motion-sick, please plan accordingly. ( If choosing our optional round trip transportation service)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- You are welcome to bring a cooler with your own drinks, potable water, snacks and beverages (fruit juice or alcohol). The driver will stop at a supermarket on the way to San Blas in order for you to purchase additional items.
- In San Blas Islands there are no ATMs, only cash in received. You can buy drinks there, snacks, souvenirs etc.
- Infants need to sit on laps.
- We recommend that you bring your personal hygiene items, such as towels, sunscreen, hats, mosquito repellent.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival