San Francisco Bay Sailing Cruise
Experience the beauty of San Francisco during a 1.5-hour catamaran cruise over San Francisco Bay. Sail away from bustling city and enjoy photo ops from the vantage point of the water. You’ll coast past the city skyline, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Sausalito. Enjoy panoramic views from inside or take a seat on the trampoline nets to heighten your adventure.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour cruise
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks (available to be purchased on board)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Departing from Pier 39, sail with us and experience the beauty of San Francisco right from the water (bring your camera, these views are too good to miss!). Our spacious catamarans take guests on a stable, safe ride combining the exhilaration of fresh air and waves on our deck with the protection and outstanding views from our covered cabin.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See some of the Bay’s most popular attractions up close and personal as we sail around Alcatraz Island, directly underneath the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Admire the city’s famed skyline – it’s quite a sight! Catch a glimpse of marine wildlife including pelicans, sea lions, dolphins, and even the occasional whale.
Departure Point :Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can purchase snacks or beer, wine, and soft drinks at the on-board bar with cash or a credit card
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- Audio guides are available in English, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish. Please bring headphones if you plan on using the audio guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Maximum of 18 guests for social distance so you have a premium seat! Also please try to use the restroom prior to boarding. Bathrooms are available nearby on Pier 39.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.